Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aussie ST Owner

EVO

Hi guys,

From Australia and just got my hands on a new Fiesta ST as a daily. Forum looks new so I hope it builds up soon with the popularity with this hot hatch. I also have a few weekend and track toys.

Keen to find out what are the best mods i.e; exhaust intake...

Some other toys;

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
damn, nice rides. and welcome to the Forum.[biggrin]. We here are mostly all waiting for our pre orders to be filled after the world goes to the dealership and buys off the lot lol[spank] = Bad Ford

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wow great rides and welcome to the site. Yes our forum is only a few months old and most of us including myself are still waiting for our FisT, looking forward to having you around. Looks like we may need to add an Aussie regional forum soon.[biggrin]

OP
E

EVO

Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys for the kind words.. :)

Look forward to new discussions...

I'm still on the fence whether to order a mongoose cat back exhaust and AS Intake or wait for better known brands such as COBB to come out with more gears.