Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Delivery Date

Ordered 7/23, build date 9/2, delivery 9/23. Another month of looking at pics on web sites and reading outstanding reviews. At least we should not have any snow by then. Hope stock interior isn't a let down. Just couldn't see $2000 for Recaros. Another $50/mo does add up.

I'm pretty much right where you are as well. Is your window sticker up yet by any chance? Because mine came up the 23rd and it is usually up 4 or 5 days before the build date, although on the sheet my dealer gave me my tentative build date was also the 2nd.

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Window sticker was up when I used the site connection in the forum along with the VIN number I was given by my dealer. Twenty-five days and counting. Ford must plan on building alot of STs that day I hope they all do not turn out to be Monday morning cars especially since the 2nd is Labor Day in the U.S. I don't know what they do in Mexico on Labor Day.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Dealer still has not provided me with a VIN yet.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
hope i dont get screwed cuz im in canada and they serv all the states first... that would suck

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I got the Recaro Package, Moonroof and Navigation.
Hmmm I was told the Gray wheels delayed mine a bit but then I heard the Recaro's did at first too could be just interweb gossip who knows im sure after the 1st things will speed up and you will get a VIN.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
just got Nav. and i'm going in to see if i can change seat color as i was unaware that i had the option.would like to have, tux black car with red 'n' black interior.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hmmm I was told the Gray wheels delayed mine a bit but then I heard the Recaro's did at first too could be just interweb gossip who knows im sure after the 1st things will speed up and you will get a VIN.
I was told there weren't any delays for the Recaro's and nav but that they are just harder to get a hold of. I guess dealers with the largest allocations get those first and it trickles down.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Anyone managed to get a discount on their order? Seems every dealer I've talked to is selling it at MSRP. My salesman told me I can try to ask for a discount when the car comes in.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Anyone managed to get a discount on their order? Seems every dealer I've talked to is selling it at MSRP. My salesman told me I can try to ask for a discount when the car comes in.
Best I could do was Xplan but will need to see once the car arrives since I am now doing a trade and that will require the whole deal to be redone but My dealer said he will take care of me LOL time will tell..