Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Australian Regional Forums

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Seeing that we now have 5-10 members from Australia on our forum, figured it would be cool to setup a small area for you guys to post local meets and events.[twothumb]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
You're welcome gents.

definitely interested in a meet up and cruise when i get my FiST which is ETA in June

I'd be interested in that, I'm expecting June/July delivery.
Fingers crossed you're not waiting too much longer! Whatever the case, however, it's well worth the wait...

As for joining cruises and stuff around Sydney, join this group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250777981727645/

I'm good friends with a lot of the Sydney crew (mostly Fivers but a few ST owners) and they do quite a bit together. Go join in the fun... [twothumb]

Fingers crossed you're not waiting too much longer! Whatever the case, however, it's well worth the wait...

As for joining cruises and stuff around Sydney, join this group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250777981727645/

I'm good friends with a lot of the Sydney crew (mostly Fivers but a few ST owners) and they do quite a bit together. Go join in the fun... [twothumb]
Cheers will do mate.

Hi everyone just thought I would say hi, I took delivery last week and have clocked up 800 kms. Love this car :)

I had one on order signed order on the 20th of May. Dealer told me it wouldn't be delivered until September!! I kept looking at carsguide. Made some generic enquiries so other dealers also had me in their sights. Lucky me got a call from a dealer that had one delivered in my colour but the buyers finance didn't come through. So I managed to cancel my order and buy the one the other dealer had in stock basically only waited 3 weeks :) It would have driven me up the wall to have to wait until September. You will love it.

I had one on order signed order on the 20th of May. Dealer told me it wouldn't be delivered until September!! I kept looking at carsguide. Made some generic enquiries so other dealers also had me in their sights. Lucky me got a call from a dealer that had one delivered in my colour but the buyers finance didn't come through. So I managed to cancel my order and buy the one the other dealer had in stock basically only waited 3 weeks :) It would have driven me up the wall to have to wait until September. You will love it.
I ordered mine on 11th April and still waiting. What colour did you get?