Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

My new lady's safe at home, now. Man it was a sweet ride home, from the dealership. Will have a sitdown in it tomorrow, and figure out all the buttons. There is one I was curious about, so I pushed it. It's on the lower console, and it has a sun/moon on it. It turns on a lighting trim inside the car, and cycles through colors every time you press it. I didn't say anything before, because I didn't want to jinx it. We originally agreed on a base package, Tux Black, with the painted rims/calipers. Well, he found one that was black with the moonroof and nav options. He sold me the one with the moonroof/nav for the price of the one with the painted rims only. As well as a $500 rebate. If anyone's looking around Beaumont, TX. Get in touch with Johnny at Kinsel Ford. He did me right.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
the colors come with all fiestas i think, my wifes 11 has it. either way its standard on ST model.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
grats on getting your baby. now that USA has begun getting them i can calculate mine to arrive... December.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
My new lady's safe at home, now. Man it was a sweet ride home, from the dealership. Will have a sitdown in it tomorrow, and figure out all the buttons. There is one I was curious about, so I pushed it. It's on the lower console, and it has a sun/moon on it. It turns on a lighting trim inside the car, and cycles through colors every time you press it. I didn't say anything before, because I didn't want to jinx it. We originally agreed on a base package, Tux Black, with the painted rims/calipers. Well, he found one that was black with the moonroof and nav options. He sold me the one with the moonroof/nav for the price of the one with the painted rims only. As well as a $500 rebate. If anyone's looking around Beaumont, TX. Get in touch with Johnny at Kinsel Ford. He did me right.
Awesome and congrats, can't wait to see some pictures. Sounds like you got about a $1215 savings before the $500 rebate.

Moonroof + Nav = $1590
Painted Wheels & Calipers = $375
Savings of $1215

yea ill see if i can get the info from my sales person.
Some dealers don't like giving out their dealer code for whatever reason, if that's the case with you, go back to your dealership and look at the window stickers of cars ordered by your dealership. There should be a "sold to" section, make sure it's the correct dealer, beside that there is a code that will look something like this: A1 0234 or B1 0234. Drop the "0" and ad a C in front of the letter "a" or "b". So it should look like CA1234 or CB1234. Also, don't call them everyday and don't be rude with them, there are only four guys that work in that department and they can't help speed up your order. Just a heads up!

Hey Civic congrats on your delivery, must be sweet, let us know how it drives and feels!
I have a question though. What kind of car were you driving before, and how is the insurance on the ST? Right now I'm in an '11 Fiesta and was wondering what the insurance hike would be for the ST, any info would help. Thanks!

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
It could be earlier, according to this article, Canada should start getting them in the dealerships in September. So we're probably looking at late September or October if all goes well.
http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/07/03/sprightly-and-fiesty-ford-fiesta-refreshed-for-2014/
ill believe it when i see it, as of yet im vin less, so if i get a vin and in 2-3 weeks later the car is in canada... i just hope your right because i just filled up my truck for the last time i hope.
i never wanna see a 160$ fill up again.

ill believe it when i see it, as of yet im vin less, so if i get a vin and in 2-3 weeks later the car is in canada... i just hope your right because i just filled up my truck for the last time i hope.
LOL! oh dear. Unless you work in construction I don't see why you would want a truck. I drove from Toronto to Montreal and back in my '11 Fiesta and it was amazing on gas. I filled up in Toronto, went to Montreal, on my way back I had just over a quarter tank when I decided to fill her up in Kingston (750KM) just in case, it was freezing rain so I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I probably would have made it back to Toronto on one tank, that's about 1000KM. I can only imagine how good the fuel economy will be on the new 1.0, 3 cylinder Eco-boost Fiestas when they come out in December. Seems like you would be able to drive to Myrtle Beach from Toronto on probably 1 tank. AMAZING!!! Of course you can't drive 130km/h+ but I stick between 100 and 110km/h on long drives if I want to save gas.

Once you get your VIN, expect delivery in 3 or 4 weeks, maybe sooner. I ordered 2 weeks before you, so you can use me as a gauge. But I recommend you call that number and see if your car has been OK'd for build. Ford gets updated every Thursday, so Friday would be the best time to get your updates. Good luck and keep us updated.

The in car changing colours was an accessory on the website, will have to do a double look.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
to alex, i know i bought my wife an 11 fiesta, its much better than the truck. i bought the truck for camping and to haul my bike trailer.

I have some news for Canadians, maybe even our fellow Americans, not sure if this applies to them though.
I spoke with my Sales Manager today and he told me he spoke with someone at Ford. He said, "off the record", I should be seeing delivery of my car between October 1st and October 15th. He also said he can't make any guarantees on it but that's the best he can do, considering it was an "inside" tip, this may be the case. Either way, I'll call Ford Performance Group tomorrow and ask them if it has been scheduled for build yet. Ford does its scheduling every Thursday night and the information is available sometime Friday.

What's strange though, when I ordered on July 16th, my salesman told me they have the exact same car ready in Quebec about 700KM away from Toronto. He told me he can't flatbed it to Toronto because of the "great" deal I got on the car and it costs too much money, but said he could get someone to drive it over. I declined because I didn't want some kid ripping my car to shreds on the 401 all the way to my dealership. Also, couple weeks back I called my salesman for an update, and he told me he got a yellow Fiesta ST on the lot but it was ordered before I ordered mine and was sold already. I decided to take a trip to the dealership to see it, and it was a Focus ST... LOL... Fiestas don't even come in yellow. WOOOOOW! I'm going to go get my OMVIC license and start selling cars, because most of these guys have absolutely NO CLUE what's going on.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i feel the same, ive been to 3 ford dealers that had no idea what an ST car was or that they were comin. also they didnt even know about their own financing rates, they almost got me for 1.99% over 80mo, when i looked at the paperwork i hinted that i saw 0% over 72, they were oblivious to that. it dropped my monthly payment and dropped the time a whole year, and again i called to confirm the seat color i was getting, it was smoke... i promptly had that changed to molten before i got a VIN and would have been stuck.

just to name a few things.

i feel the same, ive been to 3 ford dealers that had no idea what an ST car was or that they were comin. also they didnt even know about their own financing rates, they almost got me for 1.99% over 80mo, when i looked at the paperwork i hinted that i saw 0% over 72, they were oblivious to that. it dropped my monthly payment and dropped the time a whole year, and again i called to confirm the seat color i was getting, it was smoke... i promptly had that changed to molten before i got a VIN and would have been stuck.

just to name a few things.
whoah! I got mine at 1.99% over 72. Then again I don't have the best credit rating in the world. I'm fine with that. I'll look it over though. But I gotta go to the dealer and get the paper work, they haven't given me anything yet, just order and dealer number because I requested it!. what a bunch of idiots we have to deal with. More than half my dealership speaks broken English including the sales manager. I guess they serve the 51%+ immigrant population in Toronto. Truly sux. But things could be worse. I've learned my lesson though. Until they have an online ordering system, just wait until they have some on the lot and buy it, forget factory orders, way too long of a wait for my liking. I found a good post by someone on another board about the process in detail, I'll post it shortly when I find it.

Attachments

Hey guys, I just spoke with Ford Performance Group and I was treated to some GREAT news. My build date is scheduled for the week of September 23 and he also gave me a VIN number.
If anyone reads this from Ford Performance Group, I'd like to send a huge thank you to the guys that work there, Dan, Aaron (sp?), Isaac and Steve!

And for our other Canadians that factory ordered, no worries guys, they are actually building our cars too.

[bootyshake]