Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ffst

carlo

greetings, any body know where to order a ca. approved cold air intake for 2014 1.6 ffst?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I don't think there's any CARB legal intakes yet. You can always get the K&N drop in filter.

OP
C

carlo

Thread Starter #3
thanks for the advice ,yeah may be i will wait for what i heard aftermarket parts will flood the US next year and hopefully they will have that is legal here in CA. im thinking replacing my suspension with coilover to maybe ease the stiff ride a little bit, anyways thank you enjoy your sweet ride, i like the color, drive safe

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
thanks for the advice ,yeah may be i will wait for what i heard aftermarket parts will flood the US next year and hopefully they will have that is legal here in CA. im thinking replacing my suspension with coilover to maybe ease the stiff ride a little bit, anyways thank you enjoy your sweet ride, i like the color, drive safe
Most coilovers are going to stiffen your ride even more. Getting a slightly larger series tire may help ease the stiffness too.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Most coilovers are going to stiffen your ride even more. Getting a slightly larger series tire may help ease the stiffness too.
thats not true...there are coilovers with damper adjustments but are more expensivo!