Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Window Sticker Lookup

I am from puerto rico. So probably its received in fl and then shipped here. Car prices are very high here. For the fiesta there like a 4.5k tax i am going to pay 28k for the st. Probably thats the dealers price. I got some info from ford etis site and theres a tropical zone thing in that vin so that makes sense. Still very crazy window sticker ill contact the dealer on monday see what they say.

ford etis website says my vin was built in june. and i dont have the premium painted wheels. just moonroof and recaros. and its flagged because it needs the ford sync update. at least that all i could find out.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
sync update sounds like something you could do at home. everything needs a software update by the time it get to the customer.

Got Vin last week, build Date is November 30th according to Danielle, Us Customer Service rep. Ford advised window sticker would show up about a week to 10 days before the build date. So if you just got your VIN, your window sticker will not show up until you are close to your build date