Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Happy Holidays Everyone

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wishing everyone a healthy and happy holiday season.

Happy holidays to all!

May you get all the parts you want this holiday season. [lovest]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa brings you lots of cool FiST toys this year.

Happy Holidays folks, here is a video to watch:

[video=youtube;FTNPRmKmQAU]http://youtu.be/FTNPRmKmQAU[/video]​

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you guys and gals. Unfortunately we haven't had any hydro since Sunday morning at 4am. We had a heavy ice storm that took out our water and power and it's really cold inside and out. Originally there was about 300,000 homes out of power which is close to about 1,000,000 people without power but they have reduced the number down to about 80,000 homes which is close to about 200,000 people still without power. They have buses setup as shelter for folks and police is going door to door checking up on people. This truly is a disaster especially for the old, children, sick and handicap folks. Pray for us still struggling for Christmas. God Bless you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

God Bless

That's a horrible way to spend Christmas, alexanderfreenot. I hope things get back to normal quickly and you are able to ring in the New Year with water and power back to normal.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Happy Holidays to all my fellow FiSTers!!!

MKVIIST is it you who gotz the photoshopz skillz?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you guys and gals. Unfortunately we haven't had any hydro since Sunday morning at 4am. We had a heavy ice storm that took out our water and power and it's really cold inside and out. Originally there was about 300,000 homes out of power which is close to about 1,000,000 people without power but they have reduced the number down to about 80,000 homes which is close to about 200,000 people still without power. They have buses setup as shelter for folks and police is going door to door checking up on people. This truly is a disaster especially for the old, children, sick and handicap folks. Pray for us still struggling for Christmas. God Bless you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

God Bless
Dang that sucks, hope things get better for you.

God bless all. Hope things get straightened out Alex. How are you fairing?
I got power back on the 25th at 6pm. So it was a decent Christmas. It was hard to deal with since I decided to stay with my parents to make sure they had whatever they needed. Water for the toilet needed to get hauled up a few flights and I was making fast food runs. No shower, I used a friends place and then my sisters place for showering. Christmas morning it was only 8C in my house you could see your breath it was REALLY REALLY cold, double blankets and sweaters for sleep. But all is well now. Happy New Year to everyone. I'll be out of the country for 3 months so I won't be very active, I'm storing my car in an indoor lot while I vacation in warm weather :) Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Thailand, Taiwan and China is on the list. (good thing i aborted my winter tire package purchase last second since i won't need it in april when i return)