Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Green Envy Fiesta ST with Rado Wheels

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Stopped by to pick up my ST cargo mat today and my salesman told me they had a Green Envy with the Rado wheel package around back. I haven't seen this color combination in person yet so I wanted to take a few pictures for you guys. The color itself is just beautiful to see in person especially when the sunlight hits it at the right angle.

Green would have been the color I would have chosen, but the wife refused to drive a green car. I got blue, but still look at the green with envy :)

Murder out all the windows with dark limo tint and it would look badass. I couldn't drive a color like this though,just not me.

-ry

Great color! The one I test drove back in September had this color combo, would have bought it except it had navigation, moon roof and cloth seats whereas I wanted Recaros, no moon roof and didn't care one way or another on the nav. Plus the three month wait gave me extra time to save for the down payment.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Its one of those colors where you really like it or hate it. It does look much better if you guys see it in person.

C. love

Its a pretty cool color. I thought about ordering the green or the orange. I shyed away from green as my last car was bright green so I needed a change. Looks good though