Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo tune

Hey guys,

I'm surprise there is no thread about this yet...

Today I found out that REVO makes a tune for the FiST.

I think the numbers are great :

Stage 1 @ 218BHP & 250lbft
Stage 2 (req bolt ons) @ 226BHP & 271lbft
[rockon]

More details on their website : http://www.revotechnik.com/type/17041/38/

I have a REVO dealer in my city. I have contacted them and they will get back to me on monday to see if they can get the program and how much it's gonna cost me.

I may have found the christmas gift for my FiST [driving]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Definitely interested in this, thats really big gains.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Hmmm those gains are pretty big for a stage 1...Hope its a reliable tune.

You can be the guinea pig on this one :p

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Be fun to see if this works on a NA ECU as it appears to be a UK company. Heard good things about them too..

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Is this with their own AP or Cobb's?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

My numbers may be off, but, this tune should put us over the stock FoST, right? In terms of performance, power to weight, not the actual figures.

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
Here I am with an update, but not the best one.

As some of you noticed, I did get the information on the UK website, and the company told my dealer that the tune is only available for Euro vehicles at this time [chair]

I did email them, asking if they were working on a N/A tune and if so, when would it be available. I'll keep you guys updated on that [rockon]

To answer some questions, yes I'll be the guinea pig if they offer me to :p

I beleive the tune is with their own AP, if you look at the bottom of the page with the following link, they're talking about ''switchable performance modes'' using the Revo SPS - serial port switch.
http://www.revotechnik.com/news/2013/ford-fiesta-st-1-6t-release/

As of the power/weight performance number, I am not too familiar with those, so maybe someone else can help there. [twothumb]

STooge

Power to weight ratios are actually somewhat close for the stock set ups on each;

Focus ST P/W= .0782:1
Fiesta ST P/W= .0724:1

With the tunes, it is as follows;

Fiesta ST P/W 218 bhp= .0801:1
Fiesta ST P/W 226 bhp= .0831:1

I think that is correct if not please correct me.

I had a revo tune on a 1.8T VW. It is not a Accessport tune, nor do they offer something comparable to the AP. The SPS unit is very basic.

You pay, the shop flashes you, done. Want STG 2? Pay more, they flash you again.

Very solid tune and company though. I never had any issues. But VAG cars are whole different platform.

I have revo stage 1, well stage 2 as well now. Revo is a big company in the U.K, their software is used by many, many tuning companies over here. They are big in the vag scene.

The figures are very impressive for stage 1, I found the the power and torque to come in one huge 'dollop', in first and second gear mine struggles for traction if I'm pushing on a bit. I went for this over Mountune, as I'm not fussed about the warranty and will be going stage 3 hopefully in the next couple of weeks :)

Callum