Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My New Shoes...

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
17x7 42mm offset Sparco Assetto Gara Black, General G-Max AS 03 205/45 17 & A Darth Vader Accessory
Gonna visit a custom vynl decal shop and cover the blue sparco wheel cap logo and the ford logos on the front and rear of car.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great wheel choice, those really look great on the ST. Did you get them from TireRack?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Great wheel choice, those really look great on the ST. Did you get them from TireRack?
Yes but damn they get dirty quick. The grime is thick and sticks. Its not an easy wipe like the stockies which make me regret getting them a bit.

17x7 42mm offset Sparco Assetto Gara Black, General G-Max AS 03 205/45 17 & A Darth Vader Accessory
Gonna visit a custom vynl decal shop and cover the blue sparco wheel cap logo and the ford logos on the front and rear of car.

I've got the same tires but in a 40 sidewall. What are your thoughts on them? I love them and I think they will be great come summer thought I'm getting some assetto garas as sson as my tax return comes in. The grip is excellent in almost all conditions. I was thinking of getting some 215/40R17s once my Bridgestones run out. My big question is why 45s?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
I've got the same tires but in a 40 sidewall. What are your thoughts on them? I love them and I think they will be great come summer thought I'm getting some assetto garas as sson as my tax return comes in. The grip is excellent in almost all conditions. I was thinking of getting some 215/40R17s once my Bridgestones run out. My big question is why 45s?
45series cause nyc :)
Dont like these in the snow but love them in wet and dry.

45series cause nyc :)
Dont like these in the snow but love them in wet and dry.
Oh that makes sense...havent been up that way in a while forgot the roads can be crappy. Cincinnati isn't terribly good either and I have a feeling this spring will be bad as they've salted the roads so much. Wish I lived I Germany so I could drive on nice, MAINTAINED roads lol.

OutOfDemo

What's your butt dyno telling you about how the car accelerates with the taller tire? Same question for steering feel. If you have a GPS or Navi, how close is your speedometer?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Rotational mass is lessened so it definitely accels faster than the stockies.