Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy all! I have a US spec '14 Fiesta ST in my driveway.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
like how you couldn't decide if you wanted to engage 3rd or or not. lol and it still ran a decent time [neener]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum riddle2112, please feel free and create a new thread to share some photos. [welcome]

i see it has the sunroof. it looks as if it's pushed back on the roof more than usual. is this an illusion or is it so? I'd like an ST with a sunroof but this one looks as if it's more over the rear foot wells or in line w/ the B pillar. what do u think? thanks.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i see it has the sunroof. it looks as if it's pushed back on the roof more than usual. is this an illusion or is it so? I'd like an ST with a sunroof but this one looks as if it's more over the rear foot wells or in line w/ the B pillar. what do u think? thanks.
I posted some pics of the sunroof for you to see better at http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148