Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Simmo's ST

Took my ST out on the weekend with my dad who's a professional photographer :) he's still processing all the photos (well the best of). But here's a teaser for now :)

Attachments

STooge

That looks awesome. I can't wait to get pictures done with mine as soon as we get it. will be snowy but should still look great.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Ok. So after owning my FiST since September last year, I've had 2 manufacturers faults and have also taken it to the panel beaters! The first fault was the spoiler brake light cover was over tightened and cracked, the second was the passenger side window seal was faulty and would trigger the safety system when fully closed ( would automatically reopen). The reason for the panel beaters was due to the fantastic Queensland weather we get down here and had a MASSIVE hail storm that came without warning. Golfball sized hail, peppered both mine and my fianc?s fiestas leaving them with more than 50 dents each.

I got my car back from the panel beaters yesterday morning after 2 weeks without it :'( and there's not a single dent to be seen :D they used PDR and it was all covered under insurance. I also took my car to Ford today and got the brake light cover and window seal fixed today as well. :) so I'm extra happy today as I have a dent free and fault free FiST again!

Also tightened those boost clamps yesterday as well ;) free hp!

Will look forward to more photos! Wish we had your headlights here in the states....our low beam standard halogens are awful............