Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No posts?!?! Well, that's just wrong!

Perry

There's at least one person living in the region and enjoying a new ST. Hope to find some others doing the same. Join in the gab, folks!

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #2
Twiddling thumbs, waiting . . . . [sleep]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Give us some time Perry and we'll get some KS folks lol.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Just a quick look over all the different regions... NO TEXAS!!!! Blasphemy!!! hahaha. We need to add Texas to the southwest region and add California to northwest region, or something.

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #7
Give us some time Perry and we'll get some KS folks lol.
People are already getting sick of me saying how much I love my car--so I think I'm doing my part! ;-)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
People are already getting sick of me saying how much I love my car--so I think I'm doing my part! ;-)
My buddies at work thought that I was nuts trading in the Mini for the Fiesta. Then once I gave them a ride they understood why. They're all now convinced I made the right choice.[lovest]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
My buddies at work thought that I was nuts trading in the Mini for the Fiesta. Then once I gave them a ride they understood why. They're all now convinced I made the right choice.[lovest]
Ditto and i won't give them a ride i just smile and wave :)

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #11
I went from Honda Fit Sport to my FiST--big change! The Fit is a good car, but just not very fun. My 19 y/o son now thinks I've got decent taste in cars; with the Fit, he thought I was acting my age.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I went from Honda Fit Sport to my FiST--big change! The Fit is a good car, but just not very fun. My 19 y/o son now thinks I've got decent taste in cars; with the Fit, he thought I was acting my age.
lol that's a big change. When we were in the market for a new car, my wife was interested in considering the Fit. We test drove one out of curiosity and felt it was very under powered. I would say, in it's market and aside from the Fiesta, it definitely looks good.

C. love

Im pretty sure I have the only Fiesta in all of South Dakota. I think focus st's are also few and far between but they are around

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #14
I pulled up at a stoplight next to a Focus ST yesterday--also Race Red. We looked like a Ford ad. Haven't seen a Fiesta ST on the road around here, though I'm sure at least a few have been sold. Constantly on the lookout.

C. love

I know in my town which is the 2nd largest in SD. I knew more about a fiesta ST than they did lol. I think the Fiesta ST is a pretty low production unit so unless you know about them and order one or you live in a large place where they believe they will sell them I dont think you will see many of them. I could be wrong I guess

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #16
There haven't been many FiSTs on the lots around here. Had to wait to test drive one, and got lucky when one that fit my criteria came available without having to wait on an ordered vehicle. I'm okay with it, though--being a little unusual makes things a little more fun, I think.

C. love

Im alot unusual but being a small town most people have come to know that over the years and years ive been around

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #18
I know that small town thing; hard to hide if you're not quite what's expected.

Im in Minnesota now. FiST is getting under going repairs at Ford. Should be repin' the forum again soon. I did see another MO rolling near Minneapolis. uploadfromtaptalk1430768840703.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What happened to your Fiesta Matt?