Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My new ST 3 door

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
sweet ride, i like that it doesn't have dealer stickers all over the place. keep it clean
[rockon]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Love it! Congrats on the new acquisition.[lovest]

EVO

Very nice. Same as mine.

You also sound like me. I detailed the ST when I got home.

Seem like another Aussie member or UK perhaps

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Hi EVO,
Another Aussie, the dealer did a reasonable of cleaning it but not good enough for me! Also there was hardly any fuel in the tank, an over site on their part but it allowed me to fill the ST with 98 straight up.
NSW by the way.
Cheers
Very nice. Same as mine.

You also sound like me. I detailed the ST when I got home.

Seem like another Aussie member or UK perhaps

EVO

Hi EVO,
Another Aussie, the dealer did a reasonable of cleaning it but not good enough for me! Also there was hardly any fuel in the tank, an over site on their part but it allowed me to fill the ST with 98 straight up.
NSW by the way.
Cheers
Nice. Any plans to mod or keeping it stock?

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Nice. Any plans to mod or keeping it stock?
Yes, I will definitely carry out some mods, not much on the after market at the moment so I will sit and wait and see what turns up.
What about yourself, stock or mod?.

By the way guys, that for the kind works

EVO

Yes, I will definitely carry out some mods, not much on the after market at the moment so I will sit and wait and see what turns up.
What about yourself, stock or mod?.

By the way guys, that for the kind works
Its supposed to be my daily driven runabout but I'm already tempted to mod.

At the moment I have my eye on a mongoose or scorpion cat back

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Does your car come with the backup sensors, i see the eye there for it and havn't seen it on any of the NA cars.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Yes, it has back up sensors. The ST also comes with Halogen projector headlamps, do the NA cars have this?
Does your car come with the backup sensors, i see the eye there for it and havn't seen it on any of the NA cars.

Looks great mate!
I'm set for pick up next week.. Should i be requesting a debadge and anything else or...
I seen people saying to ask the dealer not to polish/wax and do it ourselves for some reason...

Could you shed any light?

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Looks great mate!
I'm set for pick up next week.. Should i be requesting a debadge and anything else or...
I seen people saying to ask the dealer not to polish/wax and do it ourselves for some reason...

Could you shed any light?
Hi NaseH, no badges to remove really unless you want them to remove the ST badge?. As far as wax/polish, well Dealers do have time constraints-Pre delivery, so your always going to be able to do a better detail job if you have plenty of time at your deposal.
My experience with new cars has shown the Pre-delivery wax/polish to be average, probably one thin coat of some cheap crap they get at a discount. When you pick the car up, inspect the exterior carefully for marks and make sure the paint is dry if the vehicle has just been washed, inspect the vehicle in bright area with plenty of light.
With the interior, inspect the instrument cluster and stereo display for scratches to the fascia because these are easy to damage when they clean the inside of the vehicle .
Cheers.

Nice ride and color!!!! Jealous for the 3door!!!! Maybe I'll install those parking sensors...

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Cheers Drifter. Fezzies twin, I had to google that. Another ST forum?. Is it a good site?.
The 3 doors great, if your going to carry more than 2 people regularly, its a pain in the butt to get in and out off.
You need to be careful of the long doors too.