Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

105 days later...

Well, just to summarize my wait so far for the people who are waiting on their orders right now -

Ordered - Sept 23, 2013

VIN received - Nov 20, 2013

Build date - Dec 3, 2013

Arrival in Windsor, Ontario - Jan 3, 2014

And well, today was D-day. The pictures are in poor indoor light but we have something called a polar vortex going on outside... this is all I can do right now without losing my fingers. I got the winter tires installed by the dealer during delivery after I made sure he gave all the attention the original wheels deserved. My car cover (which is a part of the deal) is still on order. Apparently, Ford hasn't started shipping ST car covers yet.

1.jpg 2.jpg

OP
S
Thread Starter #2
Two-tone demo FiST

I also noticed this car which I test drove 3 months back. I never bought it though he sweetened the deal quite a bit because green isn't really my thing. The dealer has modified the paint since. I think he would be willing to let this one go cheap since it has been lying around for a while and is a sort of demo car. Has everything except navigation.

4.jpg

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I also noticed this car which I test drove 3 months back. I never bought it though he sweetened the deal quite a bit because green isn't really my thing. The dealer has modified the paint since. I think he would be willing to let this one go cheap since it has been lying around for a while and is a sort of demo car. Has everything except navigation.

View attachment 342
Did they really paint the hood and roof or wrapped it?