Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

Ok i have some great news, well great to me. after many attempts at checking for my window sticker and failing.
Last night before bed i check for the final time (5 a day is enough i think) and boom,

I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER [woot]

PS

i know im a psycho.
lol psycho.. it's ok to be excited, i think......
great news!!

when is your build date?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok i have some great news, well great to me. after many attempts at checking for my window sticker and failing.
Last night before bed i check for the final time (5 a day is enough i think) and boom,

PS

i know im a psycho.
That is great news.

PS

i know im a psycho.[/QU

Yeah but still no car, which proves my theory, window stickers are quite useless.

Has anyone been able to track the movement of their car after build date. I would like to do it online than stop by my dealer all the time. I had a build date of 9/02.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
You need to get the Railcar number from the dealer then you can track it via the phone by calling csx or whatever railroad has it

I just found some instructions on how to track your car if you have the ETTX number (the rail car number).

1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say ETTX then wait for the next prompt. OR key in 32-81-81-92 (for ETTX)(letter and position on your phone)
4. When prompted for the car number, say or key in your 6-digit ETTX car number
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it, enjoy your updated status report.

If anyone is curious, this is what an ETTX car looks like:
ETTX Car

|

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Has anyone been able to track the movement of their car after build date. I would like to do it online than stop by my dealer all the time. I had a build date of 9/02.
Ford doesn't have a way for you to track the progress of your car online yet. But if you have an order number and dealer code a customer service rep can track it for you. Their number is 800-392-FORD.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Holy cow, I finally got my VIN today. It's almost as exciting as driving the car lol.

Holy cow, I finally got my VIN today. It's almost as exciting as driving the car lol.
Congrats!

The excitement wears off quick while waiting for a build date and shipping... but any progress is good [rockon]

Mine's supposed to be finished tomorrow and then expect delivery between nov 5 and 11... wow! wait is killing me

Grats. Why so long to deliver and who gave you the date, ford performance?
Yes Ford Performance gave me the ETA. Not sure why so long of a wait but I read on another forum that FPG gives a generic delivery to everyone for a delivery 6 weeks after build. I hope it gets here sooner because Nov 5 to 11 seems way too long, some have said their cars were waiting for transport over a month, hmmmm... why? I guess we'll never know that one.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks.

Grats. Why so long to deliver and who gave you the date, ford performance?
I'm repeating what my salesman told me so don't hold me to it. What he said is that dealers are only allocated so many vehicles per location and Ford is keeping the numbers low to test the market.

Since some dealers have already put in their orders well in advance they had wait until their allocation spot opens up again before Ford can take their new orders. The other option for them is to do a dealer trade with a different dealer. So far I've gotten my sticker, but I still don't know when I can pick up my car yet, only an ETA which is 6 weeks out.

Thanks.

I'm repeating what my salesman told me so don't hold me to it. What he said is that dealers are only allocated so many vehicles per location and Ford is keeping the numbers low to test the market.

Since some dealers have already put in their orders well in advance they had wait until their allocation spot opens up again before Ford can take their new orders. The other option for them is to do a dealer trade with a different dealer. So far I've gotten my sticker, but I still don't know when I can pick up my car yet, only an ETA which is 6 weeks out.
Yes allocation is true but I don't think the actual transport of the vehicle has anything to do with allocation, I could be wrong though.

Also, you just got your VIN today but had a sticker for awhile now? How does that work? Or I may have just misunderstood you.

I have the same expected delivery date, sometime by Nov. 11th, will have dealer take off Fiesta badge for me, and better give me a hell of a deal on winter tires, Live in Edmonton, will need them for the next 5-6 months, lol.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
well i hope i get mine before November 15 ish. im going to be in Delaware for the winter. and need to have my car before then as im trading my truck in for it and
am to keep my mileage down below 69000km and im at 66500km... Alexanderfreenote. do you have the number for the dealer in Toronto i may give them a call to see if they will swap for the car i ordered. pm me thanks

?.If you have a contract signed by the dealer and financing set, who cares if you put more Km's on, a deal is a deal, and if it's signed and mileage on trade-in not mentioned, they have to uphold their end of the contract. Unless you have some other weird agreement?

Am I the only one who seems to have a legit dealer? lol They gave me all info. up front, I didn't have to search or beg or whine or even call, wow. I recieved all the same info everyone else did