Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thanks Ford Canada

Got a pleasant surprise last night. Talking to the dealer guy to arrange delivery of my ST and found that they had increased the rebate on the car. When I purchased mine I did it under the Employee Pricing deal. They have discontinued that and now have what they call a Delivery Allowance. Employee Pricing Rebate was $2,325, the Delivery Allowance is $3,250. So I save an extra $925. Guy at the dealership said "This never happens". Cool deal.[hah]

Well, it saves money if you are purchasing outright. The finance rates however are now 6-7% instead of the earlier 0%. So, the cost of credit is substantially higher.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I would say you probably got the car for less than cost lol.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #5
I would say you probably got the car for less than cost lol.
Oh yeah. This thing just seems like such a good deal and now Hagerty has put the ST on their Hot List of 10 cars that are potential future classics.
I've had the dealer remove the Monroney sticker and save it for me.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #6
Well, it saves money if you are purchasing outright. The finance rates however are now 6-7% instead of the earlier 0%. So, the cost of credit is substantially higher.
It's a cash deal so the money goes in my pocket. I'm a happy camper.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Oh yeah. This thing just seems like such a good deal and now Hagerty has put the ST on their Hot List of 10 cars that are potential future classics.
I've had the dealer remove the Monroney sticker and save it for me.
When I bought mine, my dealer put the Monroney sticker in a nice envelope for me which I thought was a nice gesture. It would be nice to own a potential future classic. The hard part is trying not to put miles on the car to retain its value lol.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #8
My sales guy sent me pdf of the sticker so I have a clean electronic copy of it as well.