Welcome to Focus RS Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627

Thread: Random Discussions Thread
16 Likes

Administrator Staff Team 66 Rep Points MKIIIRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
    F Safelite... first off they wanted to charge me almost $450 for a new windshield.
    Secondly, checking their site and putting in my insurance info to see if it was covered made them generate a claim through my insurance! I had to call my insurance co. and have them remove the claim.......

DAMN!
    They're an awful company. I had a cracked windshield replaced on my Fiesta ST at my Ford dealer with an OEM product.
    2014 Fiesta ST - Fiesta ST Build
    2016 Focus RS - Focus RS Build

Want a free FocusRSForum decal? Click Here
    Follow Us On: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Google+

Moderator Staff Team 88 Rep Points GhostRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Quote Originally Posted by MKIIIRS View Post
    They're an awful company. I had a cracked windshield replaced on my Fiesta ST at my Ford dealer with an OEM product.
    I will NEVER use them.

Well windshield is replaced already... unfortunately it's too early to do an inspection so I need to go to the dealer and get replacement inspection stickers.
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS
    Build Number: 12615 Build Date: 10/23/16 Bought: 01/23/17
    2017 Ford Escape SE, 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder, 2016 Ford Escape SE

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

New inspection stickers are on... THAT was annoying:

I took the Escape to the dealership that I got the stickers and inspection done at (I think I had to?). I didn't want to because I dislike this dealer but it was the one who inspected the vehicle last and it's close to my house.

Had a 9am appt...

I was "greeted" by unfriendly service writers. They are always monotone and unfriendly at this dealership.
    As I'm handing them my insurance card and registration I see I never printed a new insurance card (damn). The service writer is ADAMANT about me getting her an up-to-date one ASAP...
    OK lady! Let me walk away for 1 second so I can make a call and have it emailed to you!

Then I go and sit at a table in the middle of the showroom... there's a Nitrous Blue still in the showroom I know they can't unload. I had gone to this dealer when I was first looking for mine and they were pulling the 5K markup that "all the dealers in the area are charging"... NO THANK YOU! Which is why I went to someone else. So I chuckled to myself they still have this one in their showroom. Serves them right!

I'm in the showroom for 20 min and not a single person came over to me asking if I was being helped/needed anything. They had no idea I was there for service. Wow.

And to top it all off it took them AN HOUR to put new stickers on the car! 2 STICKERS! And that is literally all they did!

I am thankful I found another dealer whom I like and trust that I can continue to go to. The Escape will need an oil change and an inspection in Sept and it will be going to this other dealer for those things.

Once my lease is up in January I can't wait to hand this dealer the keys and never go back. I may tell them I bought another Ford at another dealership because they suck
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS

Senior Member 60 Rep Points LonestarRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Happy Friday.

Senior Member 60 Rep Points LonestarRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Yeah had that happened to me a couple of times. Sometimes Ford dealers take the "no pressure" sales thing too far.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
    New inspection stickers are on... THAT was annoying:

I took the Escape to the dealership that I got the stickers and inspection done at (I think I had to?). I didn't want to because I dislike this dealer but it was the one who inspected the vehicle last and it's close to my house.

Had a 9am appt...

I was "greeted" by unfriendly service writers. They are always monotone and unfriendly at this dealership.
    As I'm handing them my insurance card and registration I see I never printed a new insurance card (damn). The service writer is ADAMANT about me getting her an up-to-date one ASAP...
    OK lady! Let me walk away for 1 second so I can make a call and have it emailed to you!

Then I go and sit at a table in the middle of the showroom... there's a Nitrous Blue still in the showroom I know they can't unload. I had gone to this dealer when I was first looking for mine and they were pulling the 5K markup that "all the dealers in the area are charging"... NO THANK YOU! Which is why I went to someone else. So I chuckled to myself they still have this one in their showroom. Serves them right!

I'm in the showroom for 20 min and not a single person came over to me asking if I was being helped/needed anything. They had no idea I was there for service. Wow.

And to top it all off it took them AN HOUR to put new stickers on the car! 2 STICKERS! And that is literally all they did!

I am thankful I found another dealer whom I like and trust that I can continue to go to. The Escape will need an oil change and an inspection in Sept and it will be going to this other dealer for those things.

Once my lease is up in January I can't wait to hand this dealer the keys and never go back. I may tell them I bought another Ford at another dealership because they suck

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Happy Friday!
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    To all you dads out there, both to human kids and/or fur kids, I hope you have a nice Father’s Day.
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627