Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MKVIIST's build thread

Great install, I like how you have hide the amp under the floor. However, I have to admit that the trunk space is simply gone with a subwoofer installed. I'll definitly think about that before I install one.

Once again, great install!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Great install, I like how you have hide the amp under the floor. However, I have to admit that the trunk space is simply gone with a subwoofer installed. I'll definitly think about that before I install one.

Once again, great install!
That's what my wife said as well lol. However that's why I went with the Bazooka simply because it's removal when I need the room. There are also smaller bass tube sizes that go all the way down to 6". I just went with the 10" because I prefer a slightly deeper bass.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Thanks, I'm not 100% sure, but I see some newer cars have the LED ones from the factory.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
Gave her a good wash today.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #30
If I woke up and saw my car like that I'd go back to sleep lol.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #31
Added the Mountune Intake

See my review here.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #33
Twins separated at birth lol. It looks a lot more aggressive lowered.

STooge

Awesome,

Anyone else catch the platE bracket has been removed on that OTHER white one? Looks for sure like its just 2 rivets.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I like those wheels, it fits the Euro design of the car. With kids I'm not if I want to go lower on mine.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I think I am going to skip lowering my car... between the freakin road humps, speed bumps, city titties, pot holes... camber issues, I have to put it back to stock at the end of the lease and the list can go on and on...

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
I finally had a few day to play with the Cobb Tune. Everyone is right, this thing really wakes up in first gear.