Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AEM to release an intake for the Fiesta ST

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Just got word that AEM is currently working on an intake for the Fiesta ST and will have one released soon. As soon as I find out more I'll post an update. Seems the aftermarket companies are starting to catch on how popular these are becoming.

I have run AEM many times in the past and loved them. I would love to look into this option! Thanks for the find!

Good Stuff! They claim a +10.94 HP gain over stock with their CIA in the N/A 1.6L Fiesta. Add a turbo...[raceflag]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
K&N is also supposed to come out with the Typhoon for the Fiesta ST too. It's going to be a great summer for modding.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Please post the part number and link so I can start carrying it at ModBargains.com as soon as it's available as I have a vendor account with AEM.

C. love

I could see the 10hp for the ST but for the N/A fiesta its doubtful unless of course the intake is that restrictive on the N/A model

They don't say if its whp, bhp, tuned, corrected, etc. I agree that the 10hp they claim on the N/A 1.6l does seem high though.