Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oxford white fully equipped 4-door ST

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
That will be my first Mod with a bit of dental Floss and some goo b gone I will only have a ST badge on front and back no Fiesta ;)

I wish I could I could remove the whole front license plate but its rivveted to the bumper. If I remove it it would leave 2 holes in the bumper. I hate that we dont need front license plates in puerto rico

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I assume if the front plate mount is riveted on they come like that from the factory? I had put in a request with the dealer to leave the mount off, now I wonder if its doable.

Heres mine with tints and red secure lug nuts

Btw that tutorial for removing the front license plate thing is great. I am planning on doing this soon.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
How dark is your tint Oscar?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
30% they look very dark but they are not
Yeah 30% is not too dark, from the pictures I thought it was 20% or less. Still looks great though. What kind of brand tint did you go with?

Here's what I did with my dealer plate. Drilled out the rivets, then went to auto zone and got some black plastic plugs and some ford automotive paint and made them match as close as possible. This was Cardinal Red vs Race Red, but it matches well enough. The paint is starting to chip off around the edges though, so I'm thinking of ordering some of these:

https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_11

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
That be fine on a Black or Blue car but still noticeable on Green Orange and White as well as Red Or Silver.. Did I forget any ??
ok Rod you got me. i didnt think i would have to say match the plug to the color of the car. but yes you are correct[boxface]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
ok Rod you got me. i didnt think i would have to say match the plug to the color of the car. but yes you are correct[boxface]
its all good LOL just too much time waiting on my car to show up splitting hairs donchaknow [drinking]