Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Ouch sorry for your pain but that is a good one ... thanks after going to the dealer today to hammer out my trade (aka bring your own sand) I needed a laugh... Thanks Oh FYI I looked at the dealer car they had there and it had a yellow sticker with only 18 miles logged on its Eval... must not have liked the stock seats as much as mine Recaro's ...
lol, probably

I signed the paperwork on my Performance Blue ST this past sunday. I did not factory order it, but it is still in transit to my dealer as part of their regular stock. Can't wait until it gets here!

I signed the paperwork on my Performance Blue ST this past sunday. I did not factory order it, but it is still in transit to my dealer as part of their regular stock. Can't wait until it gets here!
welcome!

on a side note, my car finally got updated and is released to shipper awaiting shipment.

now i can relax a bit knowing that a crane didn't fall on it or an evaluation test smashed the car

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome to the Forum. What options came with the car and what kind of deals are you getting in MD?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
welcome!

on a side note, my car finally got updated and is released to shipper awaiting shipment.

now i can relax a bit knowing that a crane didn't fall on it or an evaluation test smashed the car
This IS wonderful news ... I look forward to a pic I can share with Cyberman at BON once you get it .... HOpe you get a rail car number soon then we can see if it visits Elvis too ... all the Fast Fiesta's come thru Memphis don'tchaknow [drinking]

Congrats and welcome to the Forum. What options came with the car and what kind of deals are you getting in MD?
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I got a fully loaded Performance Blue ST, sticker $26,155 for $25,003 with 0% financing (forgo the $500 rebate which would have made the car $24,503).

Recaros
Moonroof
Nav
Painted Wheels

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

I got a fully loaded Performance Blue ST, sticker $26,155 for $25,003 with 0% financing (forgo the $500 rebate which would have made the car $24,503).

Recaros
Moonroof
Nav
Painted Wheels
Don't tell anyone but the blue ones are faster .... shhhhhhhh it is a secret so the other Fiesta's don't cry ;) LOL J/K you will love that car ...

Don't tell anyone but the blue ones are faster .... shhhhhhhh it is a secret so the other Fiesta's don't cry ;) LOL J/K you will love that car ...
I knew there was a reason it was called "Performance Blue"

Now I just wish the train was faster...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

Recaros
Moonroof
Nav
Painted Wheels
Not a bad deal, basically they gave you the ST at invoice price. I'm glad the 0% doesn't end until next year so more people can take advantage of that great offer.

Yea, it is a little over invoice and they gave me a fair price on my 500 trade-in. I used the car buying service through my credit union to come up with the price, so no haggling made it a pleasant experience. I am not a fierce negotiator anymore.

My dealership has given me the same info. that most people on here have taken so much time to find, what kind of dealerships don't give their customers information? Unbelievable!