Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Work Wheels Emotion CR Ultimate

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
kaivskiwami_01(1).jpg
6983397507_e27f6fe29d_z.jpg
View attachment 446

Work wheels confirmed that they offer 4x108 wheels for the FiST. Very pricey but looks badass.

Emotion CR Ultimate 17x7.0 with 4x108 starts from $510 per wheel, 17x8.0 starts from $530 per wheel.
Emotion CR Ultimate 18x7.5 starts from $520 per wheel.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Think about how much engine mods you can do for $2k lol. Not to mention another $500-600 for tires. They do look very nice though.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Think about how much engine mods you can do for $2k lol. Not to mention another $500-600 for tires. They do look very nice though.
Agreed. I complained about the O.Z. Ultraleggera and having to widen them .5". I may still end up with that scenario (I just absolutely love the Ultraleggera "look") but I will not use a 7" wide wheel again.

C. love

Work wheels are great. I have owned several pairs and loved them all. I do find it funny Ford guys bitch and complain about wheel prices but drop 10K on dumb dealer packages (mustang guys) or in the Fiestas case say you could do so much with 2K!!! to the engine. To me the fiesta is a smooth car but it wont ever be what i consider fast. To me the Fiesta is a economy car with benefits. I dont see what the point is in spending a shit ton on engine mods to this car will be. I guess the same point in spending 2K on wheels lol. Oh also you can usually find Works for 100-125 less than MSRP

I think I want these wheels. 17x8

Where can I get them for $100-$125 off MSRP? I'm assume thats a price drop per wheel, right?

These will look great in bronze on my Red ST. Just need to figure out what offset to get...

so far none of the socal dealers listed on Work's website carry the wheels that fit the FiST (haven't contacted them all yet). None will give me a price that anywhere near $400 per wheel. Ugh!

I've always liked this style wheel and being pricey I know there are many more company's that make the same exact style wheel for half the price if anyone likes them but don't want to spend that much

About to pick up a set of these in the Matte Gun Metal finish. Will post pics once they're here. 17x7 size.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
About to pick up a set of these in the Matte Gun Metal finish. Will post pics once they're here. 17x7 size.
This is exciting to see. Are you getting a good deal on them?

Still don't have an exact price, might be getting a tire package as well. Would be going on my Performance Blue car which has the painted wheels and red brakes.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Still don't have an exact price, might be getting a tire package as well. Would be going on my Performance Blue car which has the painted wheels and red brakes.
Would love to feature your car on our Facebook page whenever you get those wheels installed.

I've gotten 3 different quotes for the Kiwami ranging from $1700 - $2000 shipped with 8-12 week wait. Still not sure if I am going to pick up a set. They aren't as light as some other options but they would be unique on the ST

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
At least whoever gets it can rest assure there are going to be few people with the same wheels.[hihi]