Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Imnotcool

C. love

I decided to see how this thing autocrossed and also took some lame photos of me prancing around. Pretty fun car overall. Also yes I am using a motorcycle helmet, my car helmet is buried in storage ha ha. I am also a weird dude thus the fake fruitboot/inline skate move and the cheerleader split move ha ha ha

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #3
just a fling and these things are up on 3 wheels its kinda nutty.

A few i missed

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looks amazing, my favorite of the bunch.

Great pics! I can't wait to start autocrossing too, just waiting on the spring to come around.

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #10
Truth be told I set up the drifting events here so i just called the owner of the lot we use and asked to use it for the day just to take these photos lol. It was kinda nice as i can pretty much do things that are frowned upon at local autox's such as trying to slide this thing which didnt work as its pretty planted and the tires are pretty sticky.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Want to slide? Parking brake is your friend. lol. Just don't get mad when you flat spot your rear tires!!! Doh! [giddy]

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #13
im used to sliding for real. the pull the ebrake bit is a joke. the rear tires are too sticky on this car to even skid the thing. Trust me i tried.

how im used to sliding :) im in green car

http://youtu.be/d686lmYc_qs

TheStig

People look at me funny in my car all the time because... well.... im always wearing a helmet. And a white alpinestars track suit but that is beyond the point.

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #15
funny thing is when I dress-up like you I get the very same looks

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #17
my worst problem is its the only outfit i have, its sort of attached.

i prefer thongs (the underwear kind), a mustache, flip flops and a tank top that reads "Suns out Guns out as my everyday apparel