Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Installation Specials at ModBargains!

Hey guys!

I know that some of you have been kind enough to come by our shop, check out our place whether it be from a car show, or maybe we helped out with your installation but, I thought I'd post in the California section to reach out to any local customers who want to get something installed that maybe haven't been to our place yet! Exhausts, suspensions, exterior pieces, interior add-ons and of course superchargers/turbo installations we can all provide to our local customers, with great labor rates, and great service :)

We're located in La Habra, CA 90631 smack dab in the middle of Orange County and Los Angeles county. Here's a map view of our location:

Anyone interested in installations or assistance with parts, don't hesitate to PM, Email or call me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian. We're really looking forward to continue to work with our Ford Fiesta ST friends around the local So Cal area!

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Good ol' California, I cant wait to move back in Sept. Nice to know there will be a knowledgeable Fiesta installer out there when I get back.

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the messages guys! Make sure to PM me for any install you need done!