Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Confirmed: Euro spec fiesta projectors fit and function on usdm fiesta st!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiesta-st-appearance/587-eurospec-projector-lights-led-drl.html

Thread has pinout posted, installed pics, confirmed function and that the lights will indeed be plug and play for us (the DRL and headlight adjuster motor will need to be wired but adjustment can be done manually using the adjuster screw.)

I am working on getting a batch of these stateside for us so we don't have to pay $700/set to import them from the UK.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I might bite if the price is right, $700 is going to be a tough sell to the wife haha

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Be interested if they are plug and play or very little word needed .. not a fan of the chrome bezel though I kinda like our Black ones

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
hence why I am seeing about having them imported here so they -won't- cost $700 goddamn dollars

I can do $400-500 in my own personal budget and that's about right for the market but $700 is just too steep

and yes, plug and play - if you don't give a hoot about LED DRL or automatic headlight adjustments.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Be interested if they are plug and play or very little word needed .. not a fan of the chrome bezel though I kinda like our Black ones
Ya the chrome is what's holding me back too.I'm sure you could pop them open and paint them black. But I just wouldn't trust myself taking apart and baking a $700 item in the oven lol

I'd be up for it too as long as the price is not too steep.

Always keep in mind, you'll probably want to buy a HID kit once you get the lights and that's another $100.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
This would look badass..but I can even settle for the chrome depending on the price.

TheStig

awesome find.

And to those of you thinking the chrome is too much and you want to possibly pull it apart and paint it. You might aswell just pull it apart and do an HID projector retrofit. You will get a better projector and light pattern plus keep your stock headlights aside from them being HID/Projector.

I love that they fit though, that is awesome.