Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST Owner in El Paso

Hey guys. I have been cruising the other ST forums and decided to become a member of this one. A couple weeks ago, I picked up a 14 FiST in PB (Recaros, MR, Nav). I love it so far. Im coming from a 2012 Speed3, and before that was a 2010 Jetta. Im excited to learn more about this car and start modding [wrenchin]. (So far, I just have window tint)

Cheers [thumb]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
great color choice welcome to the site[like]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard gojagz, glad to have you a part of our community here too. Don't be shy we love to see photos here.[welcome]

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
Welcome aboard gojagz, glad to have you a part of our community here too. Don't be shy we love to see photos here.[welcome]
Im at work now, but can post pics once I get home. Thanks, guys.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome glad to see you got one of the fast ones With the Hugging seats too you will love them in time if not already.. Enjoy yourself here :)

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
Welcome glad to see you got one of the fast ones With the Hugging seats too you will love them in time if not already.. Enjoy yourself here :)
Thanks.. Yeah, I love them already. That was actually one of the selling points for my wife. She wanted me to buy the car the second she sat in the seat.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks.. Yeah, I love them already. That was actually one of the selling points for my wife. She wanted me to buy the car the second she sat in the seat.
Mine too love the seats though i did have to tweak the headrests a smidge back from the poke your head fighter jet position.. now see is all smiles with her own bun warmer too :) LOL Glad She Likes It ;)

Perry

My wife doesn't love the seats, but the girlfriend . . . wait, where's the delete key . . . . Dangit! How do I edit after it's posted . . . Time limit?!?! [kidding]

Welcome from Kansas City! [wave]

Welcome! There's a good amount of us that came from the ms3/6 world
Yea I was just gonna say that,I'm coming from a Mazdaspeed3 also.congrats on your car,if everything goes right,I should be able to have mine this Friday morning! [:0]

-ry

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
Welcome! There's a good amount of us that came from the ms3/6 world
I've noticed that. I just got tired of the gas mileage and the lack of traction in 1st and 2nd above 3k. IDK, maybe its just the shitty roads here in El Paso. The only thing I miss is the cargo room. I hauled a lot of shit in my MS3.