Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plastidip

Im giving thought to doing black plastidip on the roof of my car (molten orange) and maybe doing a dark bronze finish on the wheels next summer. Anyone else had thoughts of toying with paint or plastidip yet?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If your going to do black have you thought of some type of vinyl ? Or is the cost to high for that to be a option .

OP
ileftthestoveon
Thread Starter #3
My plan is to start with plastidip since I already have a few cans and if I like it well enough I'll spring for a vinyl.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The good thing about Plastidip is that it's relatively cheap and easily undo-able. However I would caution about overly doing it as it may start to become tactful.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
ive been looking into plasti dip since the summer. just waiting to go down to the states to buy the stuff as its like 6-7 $ a can there i think. but i know its 20-25$ a can here![boxface]

T

takuarc

I would use their glossifier on top of the black to give it some shine.
I don't see why not. Its cheaper than wrapping it with 3m vinyl.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk