Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AccessPort V3 Install Video For Fiesta ST

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube_share;pj68MWnsTjU]http://youtu.be/pj68MWnsTjU[/video]

Check out my COBB Tuning install video for the AccessPort V3. I've said it before and I'll say it again - this should be your #1 mod for power on these cars. Get an AccessPORT before you waste anything on an Intake or Exhaust - and a tune helps you maximize on your other upgrades thereafter.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great job Nick, going to be using this soon. Ordering this from ModBargains next week [thumb]

PM doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Awesome review of the Cobb V3 AP!
I ordered one last week, should arrive on Tuesday.

I did have one question....can you run the 91 map on 93 fuel?
Living in Wisconsin, our "Premium Fuel" is 93 Octane (which has been the only fuel I have used since I purchased my car in December).

Looking at other reviews, the 91 map seems like the most responsive/fun map to use between the two....but I was unsure if there would be any issues running that map with a higher octane fuel?

Any insight would be most appreciated.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
There should be no issues running the 91 map with 93 fuel. It should work fine, just not 93 map with 91 fuel.

Cheers!

There should be no issues running the 91 map with 93 fuel. It should work fine, just not 93 map with 91 fuel.

Cheers!
Thank you!

I guess I can try both in that case...but from what I've read so far, the 91 map is the way to go. Anyone else here tried both?