Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Owner from Fairfax, VA

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hi guys,

I am from Fairfax, VA. I had my FiST since November, 2013 and right now its at about 3500 miles. This is one of the most fun cars I have ever owned coming from a bunch of BMWs. So far just a few mods, here are some pictures below,

thanks and look forward to contributing

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard[welcome], great torque numbers[like]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
haha "I love cocaine"

welcome to forum

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Thanks guys! and Shmii, I see you homie, not in real life yet, only the virtual world lol

what's up lonely! seeing all you guys means we need NOVA meet soon lol, I was thinking cars and coffee either Kohls or Great Falls once it warms up to a toasty 45-50ish
Sounds good to me, Great Falls always looks nice in the pictures.

Shmi

what's up lonely! seeing all you guys means we need NOVA meet soon lol, I was thinking cars and coffee either Kohls or Great Falls once it warms up to a toasty 45-50ish
We definitely need to do that sometime.

Also I just now realized I posted my intro in your personal intro thread LOL, I thought it was a welcome/introduction thread woops my bad [facepalm]

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
We definitely need to do that sometime.

Also I just now realized I posted my intro in your personal intro thread LOL, I thought it was a welcome/introduction thread woops my bad [facepalm]
interweb failz [headslap]

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I will definitely try and put something together for the next decent weekend we have, I'll post it up in several different places I'm sure you guys will see and hope we can have a good showing :) Definitely will be good to but a face to a name