Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another ST owner intro. Performance Blue in Northern VA.

Shmi

Picked up my PB ST in December, been loving it ever since! Have done a few small modifications so far but holding off until warmer temps to really get going. Love the car so far and hope to get involved in the ST community some more.

The day I brought it home:

More recent:

Planning on COBB accessport in the Spring, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to change the wheels/tires yet. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe lightweight 17s, maybe 16s with wider rubber. Dunno.

So far I've limited the mods to small stuff, namely 20% tint all around, a short antenna, hard wired a radar detector, debadged the Fiesta nameplate, installed LED license plate lights and removed the front license plate bracket.

This car is one of the best I've driven. I traded an ageing E46 M3 for it. The M3 was fun, but the Fiesta I feel is more fun more often, I can more easily and consistently take advantage of the fun it has to offer. Ugh... All I want to do is drive it! [pray]

[thumb]

OP
S

Shmi

Thread Starter #3
[clap][welcome] God I love your PB color!
Hahah thank you! I love it too. I'm going to do some paint sealant and wax as soon as spring rolls around. Should look even better then!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, my wife still reminds me all the time why we should have gone with PB lol. The first picture is beautiful, I assume you work at an Audi dealer?

OP
S

Shmi

Thread Starter #5
Welcome aboard, my wife still reminds me all the time why we should have gone with PB lol. The first picture is beautiful, I assume you work at an Audi dealer?
Yeah, but don't hold it against me. [paranoid]

I work in the parts department, been here for a few years.

White was actually my other choice, I was undecided for a while. My first hatchback (GTI) was white and I wanted to go with white again, but figured I might as well change it up since I had the opportunity to.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yeah, but don't hold it against me. [paranoid]

I work in the parts department, been here for a few years.

LOL, nah I was admiring how nice your dealer's garage looks.

Funny how we went with White because we wanted something different. The Fiesta ST that we test drove happened to be PB so my wife really loved that color, I would have considered it but I really wanted the Orange interior. Since we had to order it anyways, I stuck with my first choice which was white.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Hey welcome man, glad to see you over here too.
Cars looking good, also digging that sweet coke product placement haha