Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FSWERKS Cool-Flo Intake DYNO posted.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Max Dyno Gains:

$34 per WHP
$49 per WTQ
Thats with just the intake. Its just another piece to the puzzle, it all adds up.
Plus the better drive-ability, better mpg, and sweet ricer noises arent being factored into the cost

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #7
Thats with just the intake. Its just another piece to the puzzle, it all adds up.
Plus the better drive-ability, better mpg, and sweet ricer noises arent being factored into the cost
Absolutely! We can't put a price on what we love.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #8
That dyno bit at the end is a bit misleading... there's no stock/intake only dyno test. [confuse]
could we subtract the exaust only gains from the exaust w/ intake gains? and be somewhat accurate?

Looks like its about 4whp/4wtq.

Yeah thats as good a guess as anything else, it does look pretty good even at 4/4 its not horribly expensive and the gains from intake and exhaust on the high end are great to see. Combined with Cobb we "might" be looking at close to 195/250 at the wheels. That is just crazy, my JRSC Focus put down like 160/150 and I loved it. Just need my car to show up and then I can bust out the old FocusSport license plate frame to confuse people once I get fswerks parts on it.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Yeah thats as good a guess as anything else, it does look pretty good even at 4/4 its not horribly expensive and the gains from intake and exhaust on the high end are great to see. Combined with Cobb we "might" be looking at close to 195/250 at the wheels. That is just crazy, my JRSC Focus put down like 160/150 and I loved it. Just need my car to show up and then I can bust out the old FocusSport license plate frame to confuse people once I get fswerks parts on it.
haha I wondered why they changed their name to FSWerk from FocusSport. Do you still remember Focus Central?

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #12
It will be a McLaren 12C MSO driver that reads your plate frame wondering how he just got passed by a "what the hell was that!"

http://www.at.ford.com/news/cn/Pages/Fiesta ST Beats Porsche 911 Turbo S in Track Test Showdown.aspx

1) McLaren 12C MSO
2) Ford Fiesta ST
3) Porsche 911 Turbo S
4) Porsche Cayman
5) Jaguar F-Type V8 S
6) Lotus Exige S
7) Skoda Octavia RS
8) BMW M550D XDrive
9) Maserati Ghibli SQ4
10) VW Golf GTI
11) Mercedes A45 AMG
12) Renault Clio RS
13) Bentley GT Speed
14) Avath 695 ED. Maserati

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Oh yeah, I think I had a few thousand posts on FocalJet back in the day. Ahh the good old days :)
I was mainly over on Focus Fanatics but its all the same folks on both sites.

I think this is a great setup from what I see. I also love the way it sounds, a must have for the Fiesta ST in my opinion. Mine will be here this Friday.