Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WeatherTech Fiesta ST FloorLiner

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Just wanted to let everyone know the regular 2014 Fiesta FloorLiners available from WeatherTech also fits our Fiesta ST.

T

takuarc

The st ones looks better but I bet these will work better. They have more coverage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Lol I honestly didn't noticed until I snapped the pictures.

Same here... I didnt see it until I first cleaned the inside of the car.

To come back to subject here, those mats looks great.

Unfortunatly the Canadian Weathertech website sells them for 213.90 + tax. I find that way expensive for floor mats.

I'll stick with the dealer one personally

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Agreed, they are a bit pricey but I've had them before in my Mini and was really happy with them.

I like how they cover the little foot rest on the left. I need to get those for my FiST and my Escape. I have the rubber Ford all weather in my Escape, but they don't cover that much of the flooring.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
I like how they cover the little foot rest on the left. I need to get those for my FiST and my Escape. I have the rubber Ford all weather in my Escape, but they don't cover that much of the flooring.
Yeah its one of the reason I decided to go with the WeatherTech, just a bit more coverage as well as the lip to contain any spills.

Have you had any issues with the mats interfering with your clutch pedal? WeatherTech only offers the mats for automatic transmission cars.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Have you had any issues with the mats interfering with your clutch pedal? WeatherTech only offers the mats for automatic transmission cars.
None whatsoever. Not sure why they don't list the Fiesta ST on their site. Also if you are getting the rear liners, the standard 2014 Fiesta ones work too.

I live near the HQ for weathertech and will pick mine up there. When I do I will mention that they fit just fine on manual.

None whatsoever. Not sure why they don't list the Fiesta ST on their site. Also if you are getting the rear liners, the standard 2014 Fiesta ones work too.
Cool. Thanks very much. I haven't got my ST yet - mid January delivery. I live in Canada and don't want to mess up the carpets so thought I'd order ahead. Figured any interference could be easily handled.

Perry

Looks like my questions about floor mats were just answered. Thanks, guys! I especially appreciated the comments about coverage of the mats on the footrest area on the left side--always been a pet peeve of mine how that's often forgotten, esp. in M/T vehicles.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Looks like my questions about floor mats were just answered. Thanks, guys! I especially appreciated the comments about coverage of the mats on the footrest area on the left side--always been a pet peeve of mine how that's often forgotten, esp. in M/T vehicles.
No problem, glad we can help[thumb]

Cool. Thanks very much. I haven't got my ST yet - mid January delivery. I live in Canada and don't want to mess up the carpets so thought I'd order ahead. Figured any interference could be easily handled.
I was up your way right before Christmas. The chinooks that you guys had when I was out there was just a big mess lol.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
It's a welcome mess. Yesterday it was -27C and today it's +5C.[:)]
Yeah that's what I've been told. My buddy told me yesterday was really cold as well.

Where did you order yours from? I called weathertech, but they want $109 plus $18 for shipping! I just got some on ebay for my partners jeep and only paid $89 including shipping.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
Where did you order yours from? I called weathertech, but they want $109 plus $18 for shipping! I just got some on ebay for my partners jeep and only paid $89 including shipping.
I ordered mine from weathertech. I searched around a bit and found they were all the same price including ebay.