Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST on the road?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nope only saw the other blue ST that my dealer ordered.. Not sure if it's sold yet . But then I don't see many FoST on the road either :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It's been a rare sighting for me down here too. I've seen a Molten Orange and Ingot Silver, but they seem to always be going the opposite direction. I did get a thumbs up from a guy driving a Focus ST. [lovest]

I also got a few invite cards printed out just in case I run into any parked near by.[^]

T

takuarc

It well sell definitely but it will never reach the same popularity level as the golf or corolla. But surely we should be spotting some soon in our respective countries.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I've seen one other. Same color as mine, MO. I was in another county so it is not exactly close by.

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
I have not even seen a FoST on the road yet and they've been out for quite some time now.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Haven't seen another FiST yet but seen quite a couple Yellow and Black FoST's including my coworkers who had his before mine. We gonna take some photos of both together sometime next. week.

STooge

It's been a rare sighting for me down here too. I've seen a Molten Orange and Ingot Silver, but they seem to always be going the opposite direction. I did get a thumbs up from a guy driving a Focus ST. [lovest]

I also got a few invite cards printed out just in case I run into any parked near by.[^]
Any chance this is something that might be printable or purchasable for all of us? That way we can pass it out to all that we see.