Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Levels Performance Fiesta ST Build

Hello everyone,

We are currently in the process of building/designing products for our 2014 Oxford White Fiesta ST. We have had great success with our products for the Focus ST and we have a lot planned for the Fiesta as well. We will keep everyone updated as development unfolds. Be sure to check out www.LevelsPerformance.com or email Info@LevelsPerformance.com for your ST performance needs!

The car currently has the following:

Levels Performance turbo back race exhaust (catless downpipe and straight pipe exhaust setup)
Cobb Accessport V3
Levels rear seat delete
BC Racing BR spec coilovers
ESM 004 17x8" +35 wheels

Nik @ Levels

Here are some photos taken upon delivery

And as it currently sits:

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome...great looking FiST.

You have a sound clip of your exhaust?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome Welcome ...Hope you might be able to mention your FMIC group buy going on or at least starting very soon an what might be a very good price... Can't wait to see the numbers fir it and the hard charge pipe. Any word on motor mounts ? Or rear seat delete package . And one last thing front brake cooling ductwork . Sorry to jump on ya but had to get them out for I forgot lol
Again Welcome glad to have ya :) here..

Great looking car!

Is there anyway you could post pics of the inside? I'd like to see what it looks like with the rear seat delete.

Thanks

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
There's my elusive twin, welcome to the site.

OP
Levels Performance
Thread Starter #13
Welcome Welcome ...Hope you might be able to mention your FMIC group buy going on or at least starting very soon an what might be a very good price... Can't wait to see the numbers fir it and the hard charge pipe. Any word on motor mounts ? Or rear seat delete package . And one last thing front brake cooling ductwork . Sorry to jump on ya but had to get them out for I forgot lol
Again Welcome glad to have ya :) here..

I am currently working on getting everything production ready. I have prototypes for several products and I am currently just ironing out the final details and preparing to release them.

OP
Levels Performance
Thread Starter #14
Great looking car!

Is there anyway you could post pics of the inside? I'd like to see what it looks like with the rear seat delete.

Thanks

Here is a quick shot of the interior from the rear. Sorry for the terrible quality, I will take more photos once the product is available for purchase. This particular panel was wrapped in black ultra-suede. Once the rear seat delete becomes available for purchase I will offer either a powder coated or raw finish.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I like the RAW option. This will be at a reduced cost I am guessing ??

OP
Levels Performance
Thread Starter #20
We should have the first set available for purchase this week. The raw finish will certainly be cheaper than coated