Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car Wash Day!!

Haha no joke even though it was a high of 30 today I still had to give it a quick wash [screwy]. The water was literally freezing if I didn't wipe it off within 5 minutes. I don't care,my baby needs to stay clean. Your car looks sweet man,I like that lil white gremlin looking thing on the bottom left of your rear window,what is that thing? And do they make one in black?[}:)]

-ry

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
haha on the bow tie. How much did the roof rack cost you?

OP
FiestaBart
Thread Starter #4
the sticker is from Mario Bros. Its the ghost that when you turn away from them, they attack you. The roof rack I got off Craigslist for 80, the clips were 15. I love CL to death!!

the sticker is from Mario Bros. Its the ghost that when you turn away from them, they attack you. The roof rack I got off Craigslist for 80, the clips were 15. I love CL to death!!
I had a Yakima Rack. I had over $500 invested. Just that bike mount you have is mount is $99 new.

Just checked the Yakima website: $540 for the exact setup you have in the photo.

OP
FiestaBart
Thread Starter #7
I had a Yakima Rack. I had over $500 invested. Just that bike mount you have is mount is $99 new.

Just checked the Yakima website: $540 for the exact setup you have in the photo.
Thanks why I love CL, if you keep looking, you will find steals. The orig owner was moving and didnt want to take with, he had just put an ad on CL with Best Offer, I just thru 80 at him and he took it.

If I didnt have PB, I think I would've gone with the OW. That color is gorgeous.