Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

Way to go...!

guess who drove his car home today and has two thumbs!?... THIS GUY![twothumb]
You beat me despite time zone differences. Hope you are enjoying. I'm picking mine up 08:45 on Saturday. Only hours now not days. It's a shame the worst weather is to come before the good stuff. Enjoy the car! Also looking forward to seeing photo(s).

So from reading earlier posts I used a link to get the build date and see that my car was built 2 days ago!!!! but they have a delivery date of December 25th. 7 weeks to get the car delivered? Can I fly to Mexico and pick it up at the factory?

I am told that my car is in Tennessee. Is there some sort of tracking # that I can get to follow it myself. I thought I saw someone mention something like that a dozen or so pages back

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I am told that my car is in Tennessee. Is there some sort of tracking # that I can get to follow it myself. I thought I saw someone mention something like that a dozen or so pages back
Its moving along fast. If you are able to get the rail car number from your dealer you can track it from the directions here.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224

Its moving along fast. If you are able to get the rail car number from your dealer you can track it from the directions here.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224

That is what I am looking for. I knew it was ETT something just couldn't remember the final letter.

Being from the great white north I am unsure of some of the location of the the US states. Is Tennessee near where all the tornadoes hit yesterday. I know my luck - wait for 9 weeks to get the car built and then see it flying through the air on its way to OZ.
(No offense intended towards those who suffered real losses in that storm)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It's a bordering state, but it looks like the tornado happened to the West and Northwest of Tennessee.

Still do not have the ETTX number but I know it is in Indiana now. So I am now assuming it is headed to Ontario and then east.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Still do not have the ETTX number but I know it is in Indiana now. So I am now assuming it is headed to Ontario and then east.
Were you not able to get it from your dealer?

They didn't call me back with it but the person at ford online has been keeping me up to date on it whereabouts. I expect i will have it tomorrow.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
They didn't call me back with it but the person at ford online has been keeping me up to date on it whereabouts. I expect i will have it tomorrow.
Oh ok, its pretty fun to track it on the phone. When I was tracking mine, I was calling that number every few hours lol.

No ETTX number from the dealer. When I asked they said they didn`t know what I was talking about. I Also found out that it will get to Halifax fairly quickly. But then it slows down as it goes by ship from Halifax to St. John`s then car carrier to my dealer. So at this point I am hurrying up so I can wait some more. Also I need to get snow tyres and rims. The dealer is saying the rims are an issue to get clearance around the brakes - different from a regular fiesta.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
No ETTX number from the dealer. When I asked they said they didn`t know what I was talking about. I Also found out that it will get to Halifax fairly quickly. But then it slows down as it goes by ship from Halifax to St. John`s then car carrier to my dealer. So at this point I am hurrying up so I can wait some more. Also I need to get snow tyres and rims. The dealer is saying the rims are an issue to get clearance around the brakes - different from a regular fiesta.
What size rims are you getting?

And the latest news is that the car is in Joffre, Quebec. The new ETA is between December 7th and 13th. Just in time for ... SNOW! Well I will have fresh summer tyres come the spring.