Welcome to Focus RS Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Feel dumb but glad I do!
0 Likes

  1. #1
    Moderator Staff Team 88 Rep Points GhostRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Member #
    132
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    West Chester
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes
    88


    Feel dumb but glad I do!

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Soooooooooooooo.....

    I love the Recaros in the RS. They are gorgeous and fit me well.

    The ONLY thing I missed about reg seats (like in my Escape) is lumbar support. I have a crappy lower back and really appreciate the support, especially on longer drives.

    Well hell, I went for a drive Sunday and find the damn lumbar control! HOLY CRAP!
    I now love this car that much more

    Anyone else take forever to find something on the car?
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS
    Build Number: 12615 Build Date: 10/23/16 Bought: 01/23/17
    2017 Ford Escape SE, 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder, 2016 Ford Escape SE

  2. #2
    Senior Member 21 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Member #
    40
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Danville
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes
    21


    LOL, I found that out the first day. What I didn't find out until way later one was that if you put the windshield wiper blades down incorrectly it'll fix itself.

  3. #3
    Senior Member 60 Rep Points LonestarRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Member #
    48
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Georgetown
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    479
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes
    60


    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
    Soooooooooooooo.....

    I love the Recaros in the RS. They are gorgeous and fit me well.

    The ONLY thing I missed about reg seats (like in my Escape) is lumbar support. I have a crappy lower back and really appreciate the support, especially on longer drives.

    Well hell, I went for a drive Sunday and find the damn lumbar control! HOLY CRAP!
    I now love this car that much more

    Anyone else take forever to find something on the car?
    You never wondered what that round thing was? It took me nearly month to find out that we had the Pandora app on the car.

  4. #4
    Moderator Staff Team 88 Rep Points GhostRS's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Member #
    132
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    West Chester
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Likes
    88


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotfocus View Post
    LOL, I found that out the first day. What I didn't find out until way later one was that if you put the windshield wiper blades down incorrectly it'll fix itself.
    I knew about the wiper blades from my Escape- does the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarRS View Post
    You never wondered what that round thing was? It took me nearly month to find out that we had the Pandora app on the car.
    When I adjusted the seat initially I didn't hit the round buttons! And I never go poking around there. I get in and drive. For some reason I just assumed the Recaros wouldn't have Lumbar!

    April Fools to me!
    'Ghost' Stealth Gray RS
    Build Number: 12615 Build Date: 10/23/16 Bought: 01/23/17
    2017 Ford Escape SE, 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder, 2016 Ford Escape SE

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •