Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boulder Creek, CA / Big Basin Redwoods State Park

Which Route

• Big Basin Hwy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyline Blvd

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • HWY 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China Grade Rd. : D

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking a the ST into the Redwood Forest. If anyone is Interested in getting some Lead/Follow Footage?

I have a few routes in mind.

Big Basin Hwy (CA 236) - Big Basin Redwoods State Park
map

Skyline Blvd (CA 35) - Castle Rock State Park
map

Boulder Creek (CA 9) - Los Gatos, Boulder Creek, Santa Cruz

map

All of the above? I live in west Tx, so we dont have anything that awesome around here.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #4
All of the above? I live in west Tx, so we dont have anything that awesome around here.
I didn't mean to add a poll to this, but You are right.

You know you have a Fiesta ST when...

you choose All the Routes

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Skyline Blvd gets my vote.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #6
Skyline Blvd gets my vote.

Skyline Blvd from one end to the other = 40 miles. Its shorter than the loops. I actually was thinking of getting out of the car and walking one of these trails. The idea is to actually use the vehicle for its purpose, together, like a car club should be. A few STs showing up at Sonoma Raceway would make a great photo shoot for the Bay Area Club. Too bad we can't run them on the track.

My buddy with the blue titanium and I with the ST were at the Pala MX track for the races.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #8
One of these days I will head south and go to one of the meets down there. Maybe do a Palamar run.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Skyline Blvd from one end to the other = 40 miles. Its shorter than the loops. I actually was thinking of getting out of the car and walking one of these trails. The idea is to actually use the vehicle for its purpose, together, like a car club should be. A few STs showing up at Sonoma Raceway would make a great photo shoot for the Bay Area Club. Too bad we can't run them on the track.

My buddy with the blue titanium and I with the ST were at the Pala MX track for the races.
Yeah that would be great to get a Bay Area ST Owners Club started.

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #10
Yeah that would be great to get a Bay Area ST Owners Club started.
There is a Socal ST club, I think. They meet at an IN N OUT once a month, at a big car meet. Watch out at those, they can get out of hand.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I have no idea what you're on about, the last meet SoCal Focus ST attended was the SoCal Fords Monthly Meet that takes place at the Sonic Burger in Anaheim on Lemon ST.

They do show up often at Tacos and Tuners.
No disrespect to the folks who run socal foST but some of the owners are astonishingly immature.

I may be a gearhead and hooligan but I abide by the rules of the shows/meets I show up at...
And I also don't do anything that'll hurt my car (like a stupid blow off valve- our cars don't need em, its for noise only)

I get the feel the Fiesta ST guys are slightly more mature.
I hope x.o

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #13
I have no idea what you're on about, the last meet SoCal Focus ST attended was the SoCal Fords Monthly Meet that takes place at the Sonic Burger in Anaheim on Lemon ST.

They do show up often at Tacos and Tuners.
No disrespect to the folks who run socal foST but some of the owners are astonishingly immature.

I may be a gearhead and hooligan but I abide by the rules of the shows/meets I show up at...
And I also don't do anything that'll hurt my car (like a stupid blow off valve- our cars don't need em, its for noise only)

I get the feel the Fiesta ST guys are slightly more mature.
I hope x.o
That's the one I was thinking of. I saw on one of our new FiST owners facebook post that there were some complaints about a couple FiST drivers at Sonic, but it had been dealt with. I know nothing about it. I've seen a small meet at the Sonic here in Tracy, mostly mustangs, and it was the Tuners that were marking up the parking lot. The croud looked like the high school senions on a Friday after class.

However, Unlike many other forums, I don't see much competitiveness here. We all seem to support each other and are very welcoming. I think the smarter croud knows a good deal when they see one. [wink]
Also I came to post this
B.A.ST.A.R.Ds
Bay Area ST Assoc. of Racers and Drivers
[thumb]

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #14
Im interested in a Central Valley Meet too. Plenty of road to the east! Modesto is big on Cars. The movie Graffiti was filmed there.