Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It's here!!!....:)

First photo...bad one to boot, but I do like my winter tire package! And smiling from ear to ear!!!😜

TheStig

snow on the ground... could be Alaska... or Atlanta right now.

Confusing.

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #8
Thanks...all I can say, it was worth the wait! Just doing the obvious reading the Manuel and getting acquainted with my little Molten Rocket!😜🚗

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #12
Great looking wheels on your winter tire package!
Yeah I was quite surprised when I saw them...I was expecting black steel rims...they have the air sensors aswell!....I'm still smiling!! lol

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats! Now you know the feeling lol.

Yeah I was quite surprised when I saw them...I was expecting black steel rims...they have the air sensors aswell!....I'm still smiling!! lol
Congrats! I didn't take the winter wheel package because I thought they would be steelies, if I would of known they looked like that I would of probably taken them

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #17
Just got back from another howl!! Lol...just put some si and rsx in place...ther facial expression was just classic when they finally caught up to me at the next light.
Did I say I'm still smiling!!!