Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally got my Fiesta ST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
After nearly a 4 month wait, its finally over and I took delivery this evening. All I can say is wow!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Weeeeee now you will know the smiles per gallon .. just try to keep your foot out of it :)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys. Funny how much of a head turner this car is.

T

takuarc

It is a head turner specially eithout the fiesta badge ...everybody wonders what it is
The US version comes wirh a Firsta badge unfortunately :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
that sounds like a dare!. Grats on the ride, looks sweet. your only 1000 miles behind. better hit the highway.[lovest]
LOL she's almost 10% there.

STooge

Nice!!! last update on mine is "produced, awaiting shipment", cannot wait. Green Envy with Sunroof...

Andrew

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
Thanks STooge, congrats and welcome to the forum. Have you taken a look at the tracking thread we have here?

STooge

Sorry I'm late on replying this haha. Yes I actually was able to make my first call on tracking today as it changed today to "shipped". Getting more and more excited.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Sorry I'm late on replying this haha. Yes I actually was able to make my first call on tracking today as it changed today to "shipped". Getting more and more excited.
Awesome to hear .. I see you have salt lake city listed as your home .. Any chance you are going to the Octane academy thing next year and have a 20 room place to rent us ?? LOL jk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
Awesome to hear .. I see you have salt lake city listed as your home .. Any chance you are going to the Octane academy thing next year and have a 20 room place to rent us ?? LOL jk
LOL party at STooge's house. We promise to behave.[angel]