Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey guys - From sunny South Africa

Got a link to this site from another forum. Here are a few pics of my ST

Fitted the Triple R Composites front splitter, I also fitted a a Finsport CAI kit, top inducrion pipe from JS Performance and I painted my engine cover.

Other cosmetics are the alloys that I painted Metallic Grey, the white Ford Gel badges and the Richbrook aerial to replace the fugly long Beesting they come out with.

Got a link to this site from another forum. Here are a few pics of my ST

Fitted the Triple R Composites front splitter, I also fitted a a Finsport CAI kit, top inducrion pipe from JS Performance and I painted my engine cover.

Other cosmetics are the alloys that I painted Metallic Grey, the white Ford Gel badges and the Richbrook aerial to replace the fugly long Beesting they come out with.

Hey nice ride..I like the red and white detailing...question...Is the cold air intake getting it's air from outside the engine compartment? I see the intake tube but I see no air filter...elaborate please

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, that's a beautiful looking engine. What paint did you use the paint the valve cover?

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
@RDGolfer, the filter is actually beneath the headlight, so it gets its cold air feed from the gaps around the light and the bonnet.Go over to www.finsport.co.uk and you will see what the filter looks like in their shop section.

@MKVIIFIST, I sanded the cover down, gave it some primer, and then painted it with a High Heat grey. After a few coats, just used normal rattle can gloss white enamel and wet sanded and polished until I got the glossy finish.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks Drifter, you gave me some ideas to get mine painted as well.[like]