Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

alexanderfreenote mod/accessory thread

Well I haven't really done much as of yet, and probably won't take it too far as I'm more of a small touch up kinda guy just to give the ride some uniqueness.

I bought an ST plate frame, Ford plate frame bolts and Ford tire valve caps, all pretty good quality for under $50 off ebay.

Plate frame w/ bolts:

Tire valve caps:

If I could now find the valve caps and plate bolts with the ST logo I would switch it up, but I can't find them just yet.

My next purchase, after I squeeze some mileage out of the stock air filter, will be the k&n air filter.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The ST frame came out good. Your wheels sure got dirty fast lol.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Thanks. LOL yes, and that's straight out of the touch less car wash AND it's the rear tire, can you imagine what the front looks like?... i should have bought the darker rims option i think the break dust would blend in better.

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
Ok I have added a sponge for the recaro wear issue and I've debadged her. Here are the pics!

Sponge:

Debadged:

Also, big thank you to MK for posting step by step debadging technique. It worked like a charm in less than 5 minutes!

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
now if someone can post what adhesive to use to move the ST from the left to the right side would be amazing. (we all would like that extra horsepower right? lol)

i was thinking about asking the dealer if they have some adhesive they use to hook me up with.

STooge

i believe it was stuntdoogie that moved his already. you might try asking him. I posted in his thread to see but you might get a faster answer.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Most major OEM including Ford uses 3M tapes and it's fairly safe to remove.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok I have added a sponge for the recaro wear issue and I've debadged her. Here are the pics!

I took a chance and bought the bottom seat cover to prevent the wear issue from amazon. Seems to fit pretty well.

STooge

thats not too bad. looks like it will work for a while.

hey alex how is the sponge doing? Is it working as youd hoped

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I took a chance and bought the bottom seat cover to prevent the wear issue from amazon. Seems to fit pretty well.
Can you link this seat cover. I park in a valet parking (have no choice and I watch them park it before I leave lol)and dont want their dirty asses dirtying my seats...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

Sekred

1000 Post Club
"Can you link this seat cover. I park in a valet parking (have no choice and I watch them park it before I leave lol)and dont want their dirty asses dirtying my seats... "

Seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off , lol