Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Here's a few pics I took today

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
so excited you got your ride! we have to set up a meet next summer some time
[^]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
We're going to be twins lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool I'll have to slurp one off the web to post up on BON when I get home in the morning .. Looks good ;)

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
wow all 3 of us posted at the same time. hahah. yes rod plz do.
mk you got the painted wheels tho
[goofydrunk]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I would love to do a meet some time next year. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.

YIN

Congrats, nice ride!
By the way ,I didn't find "2014 Fiesta ST" in insurance company 's database.[dunno]

OP
A
Thread Starter #11
i found a quote online on one of those insurance comparison sites (cant remember which one i clicked on an ad lol). the premium should be the same as the regular fiesta until next year, then we'll probably look at a slight hike.

OP
A
Thread Starter #14
I would love to do a meet some time next year. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.
what would be considered the middle (pittsburgh, new jersey, south carolina (mmmm beaches), st.louis)? i'd love to cross the border for a few days, fill up on some cheap gas, buy some cheap cigarettes and beers and chill with you guys! over priced canada kills it!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
St. Louis is probably the most centered. Another option we can do for a meet is the Octane Academy.