Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Moderate Mods Sofar...

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Sorry for the low quality pics....they were taken on different days with the last second thought of taking a pic.

Next I will be ordering custom 3D emblems once I decide what I want and yellow & black license plates.

Removed the "Fiesta" badge and moved the ST logo to the right side

6000K Headlight and 3000K Fog HID's

General G-Max AS-03 205/45/17 not installed yet till I receive my Black Mcgard spline lugs and locks from Amazon

35% tint on all windows except winshield

ST All Weather mats

White SMD LED's in the interior, reverse, and license plate

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I like it all so far, how dark on the tint did you go?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
35%

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Perfect color combo. That was my original choice before going to white.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Only thing I hate about black is you have to maintain it consistently and Im not the kind of person who washes my own car let alone wax it frequently. Thats why I wanted silver at first but fell in love with black and orange seats even tho to me these seats are red...I must be color blind lol

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Only thing I hate about black is you have to maintain it consistently and Im not the kind of person who washes my own car let alone wax it frequently. Thats why I wanted silver at first but fell in love with black and orange seats even tho to me these seats are red...I must be color blind lol

Thank goodness we have small cars lol. I agree black is difficult to keep clean especially in the winter, but the trade off is that it's so eye catching and looks so good.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Also where did you mount the ballast for the fogs?

What bulbs did you get for the interior/license plate? I was looking into changing those too but can't figure out just which bulbs to get

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Also where did you mount the ballast for the fogs?
I dunno...a friend of mine that works at an custom audio shop installed them. If im not mistaken he used double sided sticky tape and stuck it somewhere flat.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
What bulbs did you get for the interior/license plate? I was looking into changing those too but can't figure out just which bulbs to get
5 interior, 2 license plate, 2 reverse lights are all 194 bulbs.
The rear dome light are the most difficult to remove cause they are installed in a plastic housing with a bunch of small screws. To change the reverse lights you have to remove the taillight lense which is held by 2 torq screws each. If I remember correctly a 5 torq driver. One thing I dont like is how easy it is for someone to steal the license plate light cause its accessed from the outside wi th a small flat head screw driver or even your finger nails....no bueno.

5 interior, 2 license plate, 2 reverse lights are all 194 bulbs.
The rear dome light are the most difficult to remove cause they are installed in a plastic housing with a bunch of small screws. To change the reverse lights you have to remove the taillight lense which is held by 2 torq screws each. If I remember correctly a 5 torq driver. One thing I dont like is how easy it is for someone to steal the license plate light cause its accessed from the outside wi th a small flat head screw driver or even your finger nails....no bueno.

Thanks a lot :)

I've ordered myself some from ebay, it's gonna look good!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
205/45/17? I don't think this size is correct.
Diameter Variance: 3.44% over 3% is not recommendable. http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Tire-Size-Calculator
If u set it for winter, use 16' or 15 may be better. if not, just use original size, or upgrade to 215/40/17 in summer to improve traction.

Just my opinion.[:)]
Im aware of these calculations and gonna sacrifice for the winter...for spring I will either stay 17" 215/40/17 or 16" 205/45/16 summer tires. Im really diggin the ford racing rally 17's, motegi mr119 17" and rota slipstream 16". I have till the spring to decide.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Just buy double sided tape and with a razor cut around the lettering...