Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My new Valentine

The dealership surprised me today with the best Valentine`s gift ever.. after 4 months finally took delivery

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's awesome Thibs. Congrats!

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
I remember reading a thread about the annoying head rest...did anyone find a fix for that? It's pushing up behind my head

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
one last time for you :)

ETTX 711597 Load At Destination Cicero, IL 12 Feb 21:28 CT

Yup 215 45 tires no rubbing so far
Thibs! Car looks great....good thing you have those snow tires....or you would of had to airlift the car to your driveway..Ford seems emphatic not to have the summer tires used in temps below 40 degrees F. I actually found them to be adequate in 20 degrees F with snow...driven veeery carefully in an emergency...we don't usually have snow to deal with in Eugene, Oregon..

Cool - congrats. I've got a white one too. A buddy of mine calls it "Snowflake"!
The cold weather has finally gone away here so have been having some fun throwing it around. What a blast.
What kind of winter tires did you go with?

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
Cool - congrats. I've got a white one too. A buddy of mine calls it "Snowflake"!
The cold weather has finally gone away here so have been having some fun throwing it around. What a blast.
What kind of winter tires did you go with?
You're right this car is a blast!

I went with 215/45R-17 Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT they got a very good rating on tire rack and at a decent price