Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler Upgrade

So, this may seem like a silly question, but does anyone know if the FoST intercooler is the same as ours? Or if it may be compatible as an "upgrade". The reason being, a buddy with a FoST is getting a Mountune intercooler and said I can have his to test fit/upgrade if possible. Any thoughts or knowledge?

What is the size of the Fost IC? To give you a reference, the Airtec IC upgrade for the FiST is 24" x 6" x 3". Hope that helps

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I've read the Focus ST intercooler is 28" wide (28"x8.25"x3").

If you want the best results our cooler has beaten every cooler in the uk hands down and giving our stage2 package the leading edge.

We would love to do a group buy for you guys out there as the hotter climate will help this cooler prove its self even more
We have done back to back testing over 20 runs with 5 min rest periods in between runs and lost 2 hp over the course of runs
Next leading cooler on the test made 5 runs but in the 5th run lost almost 20 hp but temps where rising and struggling to recover.
I'm sure there will be some good stuff coming there soon be we work on proven products and we have had over a year running our cooler and it's still unbeaten
Thanks for reading guys catch ya soon

Sekred

1000 Post Club
If you want the best results our cooler has beaten every cooler in the uk hands down and giving our stage2 package the leading edge.

We would love to do a group buy for you guys out there as the hotter climate will help this cooler prove its self even more
We have done back to back testing over 20 runs with 5 min rest periods in between runs and lost 2 hp over the course of runs
Next leading cooler on the test made 5 runs but in the 5th run lost almost 20 hp but temps where rising and struggling to recover.
I'm sure there will be some good stuff coming there soon be we work on proven products and we have had over a year running our cooler and it's still unbeaten
Thanks for reading guys catch ya soon
Which IC are you talking about Jay?, there are 3 listed on your Web-site.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Have you any photos of the spec-r installed and does it fit in the OE position with out Mods. What features make it considerably more expensive that the other ICs on the market that fit the ST, when you have a moment, thanks.

OI, anyone with a tape measure could do that. [lockdance]
Mr drifter airtec is not that size lol you naughty boy lol

Sekred I will try and find some pics if it fitted with bumper off
It don't fit in the OE position but we are changing that on the next batch so it will the just bolt up the same
The core that we use is the best there is when it comes to performance and gives us the leading edge
We did also produce the forge motorsport cooler which they now make but due to the inlet and outlet angles lets it down in terms of performance :(

It don't fit in the OE position but we are changing that on the next batch so it will the just bolt up the same
The core that we use is the best there is when it comes to performance and gives us the leading edge
We did also produce the forge motorsport cooler which they now make but due to the inlet and outlet angles lets it down in terms of performance :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... nuff said!! Cool beans Jay.

Sekred

1000 Post Club

Hi Jay, the price for the Spec-R quoted on your web site includes VAT, are overseas buyers exempt from this tax?

Hi Jay, the price for the Spec-R quoted on your web site includes VAT, are overseas buyers exempt from this tax?
Hi mate some country's are I will have a look for you and let you no tomorrow
We have a lot of American customers over here that work on the base and they bring us a form pay the full amount and claim it back
I will come back to you tomorrow if that's ok

OP
G
Thread Starter #18
Thanks for the responses, everyone. Im not in the market to BUY an intercooler. The reason I was asking is because a buddy said he would GIVE me his. Its pretty apparent now that it wouldnt fit.