Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 FiST aka Ermac

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #61
good luck finding a set hahaha.
they are pretty rare in the proper bolt pattern.
i have these and then a set of grids that i use on my autox svt.
you could always get some in 4x100 and get them redrilled (if the offset works)

Man, this is a nice build. The 16 Rotas are hot. There are a few that I'm thinking about, and the Slipstreams are one.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #67
Just forgot to update. It's been a little over a week. Blew the hot side charge pipe off my intercooler Friday night.. That was, uh, interesting.. Lol

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Just forgot to update. It's been a little over a week. Blew the hot side charge pipe off my intercooler Friday night.. That was, uh, interesting.. Lol
Damn just not on tight enough I assume? I'll be putting my dhm pipe on so any advice would be appreciated. Ha.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #69
Still waiting on that pipe. And yeah, I guess I just didn't tighten it enough after installing the dhm fmic

jeff

2000 Post Club
Nice build and kudos on the autism awareness stuff, we have puzzle decals all over our minivan for my little girl who has severe autism.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #71
Thanks. i am actually getting more made so i can do the same concept (but more exaggerated) on my track car.