Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 FiST aka Ermac

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #21
well...
don't judge...
but i got it off ebay.
it was like 15 bucks and comes with a 90* elbow and a straight extension. I know its not the proper way to go about it but it works for now.
like i said, I will be getting a tune shortly. Only 500 more miles to go to pass my personal threshold

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #23
Thanks for the reminder. Trying to get more active on this forum. My Autox SVT has taken a lot of my time recently.

Love the build. One of the most cohesive builds I've seen. You've managed to make it unique yet keep it clean in so many ways.

Outstanding job. As a fellow Tuxedo Black owner, I'm inspired.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #25
Thanks.
The FiST is definitely more "tame" than my focus build I had. haha

splitter
intercooler/crashbar from deadhooks
maybe tint the tail lights
retrofit headlights and fogs

those are my pending mods with aesthetic value.

How was the shifter bracket bushing install?

I've done the shifter base bushing install, which was easy. Ford installed my mountune short shift kit so I haven't had enough of a reason to go deep in there and tackle the bracket bushings myself. My black set from Boomba has just been sitting around since January.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #27
it was actually really easy.
i dropped half of one of the bushings so it took a little bit to find it.. but its not hard at all. just take your time and be patient.
that part of it literally only took like 10 minutes once i had the battery and intake out.

Which mbrp exhaust system is that?
And is it really loud. I was looking for this system but they had both systems and wanted someone's opinion about it.

FistSt215

His car makes me want to keep my fist more and more . I go up and down on keeping my car. I have problems don't mind me . Are they hard to get some Rota slipstreams?

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #32
I have the aluminized steel one. Its loud but not too loud. Granted I'm coming from a mostly stripped focus with a similar exhaust set up. At idle it's really quiet inside.

And slipstream are sometimes hard to find. I've had mine for like 4 years

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #34
Thanks!
soon i will have the DHM "stock" size IC and their hot side charge pipe.
going to try to continue my autism theme on the IC...

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Everybody is getting his intercooler. Mine should be here soon also. Ha.

Car looks great though man. I've been trying to find Slipstreams in 16s forever. I love those wheels on our car.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #38
Sorry, life got pretty hectic. I'll figure it out by this weekend.