Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 FiST aka Ermac

Izzy

Yep those are the ones I'm looking at. Just need to get the cash now. And wait for my current 15 inch rubbers to go back.
They are also available in +45 if you want to stay compliant with and race classes.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
They are also available in +45 if you want to stay compliant with and race classes.
Oh I don't autocross or anything like that. Just going for the looks. Want to get as flush as possible. Going to stay stock suspension as well.

Izzy

Oh I don't autocross or anything like that. Just going for the looks. Want to get as flush as possible. Going to stay stock suspension as well.
You should be golden...I'm still trying to figure out if I can fit 225/45/16 with my drop on my newly acquired Rota Grids +42

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
You should be golden...I'm still trying to figure out if I can fit 225/45/16 with my drop on my newly acquired Rota Grids +42
I'm assuming you would rub if lowered. Stock height you'd be good obviously.

I think 215 might be widest you'd be able to go lowered. That's why I'm not lowering; I love the look of 225/45 on 16s on stock height.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #50
I love it. I get a little rub at full lock with the steering wheel, but nothing crazy. Rides nice and I get good mpg (not that I really care too much)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Sounds good. Well it looks awesome man. I plan on either 205/50 or 225/45 on 16s next year. Leaning more toward the 205/50 because there's more options there.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #52
Once my sumitomo wear out, I'm Polly gonna swap to a set of federal 595 rsr tires. I love them for autox and they are pretty cheap too

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #53
Woohoo.
My fmic should be here on Monday. My charge pipe is still pending. And I'm not far away from getting panda tuned!

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #54
first off,
I won July Fiesta of the Month...woohoo.. close race. thanks everybody!!!

and second,
i did a thing today.

Thanks DHM for a badass FMIC

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #56
They don't need them. the hub more is correct.but you would need a __ to 63.1 hub ring. The blank being whatever the hub of your wheel would be.
And thanks.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
They don't need them. the hub more is correct.but you would need a __ to 63.1 hub ring. The blank being whatever the hub of your wheel would be.
And thanks.
Any quality issues with the slipstreams? And performance aspects anything to report?

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #58
Well I've driven on them for like 4 years.no bends or anything for being a "cheap knockoff" wheel company. I love how light they are.

OP
Svvift
Thread Starter #59
Meant to say 4 years on my svt and almost 1 year on the FiST